Monday 8 March 2010

In response to Tracy's blog

http://chocolatejug.blogspot.com/
I have a few tattoos and they all have meanings to me . My first one was all about rebellion . I was 16 and wasn't allowed one . So I got a small daisy on my back , which i hate now and am having covered next month. My stars are very important to me as I had them a couple of years ago and they represent the end of a life long struggle . My bow on my wrist is another to represent an anniversary , my daughters name as she is my life . I feel that my skin should honour her as my heart does. I also have " la bella vita " written on my foot which translates into " the beautiful life " . I feel my ink is a part of my story and like Trac said they will be their until the end . My own personal scrap book in skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment