Sunday 28 February 2010

Bulling tactics at university


I think bulling should come under the being bad heading . At school I was fortunate to not have been bullied but I saw the devastating effect it had on some of my peers . However since last week in one of my seminars I had the feeling a set of females where trying to bully me . When I was talking to the lectures they where constantly laughing and making both myself and the lecturer feel quite uncomfortable . The situation could have gotten out of hand if I had reacted in a immature way , and forgot I was a grown up and had a reason to be in the lecture (like to learn ). Sadly events like this are all to frequent especially it would seem in university amongst people who are doing degrees in things like social care ( that was my seminar )
http://www.bullyonline.org/resources/groups.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment