Sunday 14 February 2010

Prostitution and Audrey Hepburn




In last weeks session we looked at film , animation and comedy clips . It was quite funny to look at Audrey Hepburn as a prostitute . If i knew that it was about prostitution I'd have watched at least once over the years. Seriously though i think all the clips could be linked to my first blog as they do high light forms of addiction you could say stealing in the family guy clip is an addiction , stalk king in the peep show clip is related to sex addiction and prostitution can be a consequence of drug addiction . Its worth thinking about.

http://www.audreysfilms.com/

4 comments:

  1. i agree with you about the film clip, i would have never viewed that film clip in the few we did. i do feel that all the clips were related to forms of addiction and they can take over your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In regards to Tracey's blog i think we are born with addiction . I think that it is a gene. I think that everyone can have addictive tendency's it is just what happens in our own personal lives that cultivates the type and the extreme of the addiction it's self . I think it is good to look at what we are drawn to. For example what draws a heroin addict to heroin in the first place , surely when they try it they know it is dangerously addictive but the still try it . WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. In regards to Sarah's blog I think that would be a great idea even better if those who had kids could bring them along . I don't know if your a mom Sarah but sometimes i feel like I'm "being bad" not being there all the time because I'm at uni.

    ReplyDelete