Monday 19 April 2010

The worst being bad of all




All through the module we have looked at stuff that is deemed "being bad " and along with that we have looked for things that are bad . I found every sick , twisted and incredibly interesting bad stuff I needed on the Internet . In my opinion this is the ultimate bad , it gives you the access to the world be it good or be it bad. I think the minute we all hooked up to the net things started to go down hill . We now live in a society that is obsessed with the Internet. Everyone on face book or "chatting" on line .I think the sick and the twisted are able to share their stuff so much more easily it is scary. In society we have laws that govern our actions but they do not apply to the Internet . This is probably the scariest bit don't you think.
http://www.publictechnology.net/content/3270

No comments:

Post a Comment